Indoor meets (currently suspended) are held in Jordanhill Bowling Club, Randolph Road, Glasgow. Prospective members are always welcome to come and join us.
For all outdoor meets, prospective members please contact us first.
To restart Club activities as covid-19 restrictions ease we hope to organise some day meets and a weekend meet in September. Note that appropriate social distancing is required and meets are subject to the status of any restrictions at the time.
- Sunday 6 Sept – Tyndrum
- Sunday 11 October – Ochils
- Sunday 8 November – Moffat
- Sunday 22 November – Langbank (or thereabouts)
- Sunday 13 December – Aberfoyle
- Weekend 18th – 21st September (three nights) – Cannich
Cannich gives us access to a super collection of hills, also low-level walking and cycle routes, with the availability of a variety of self-catering accommodation.
- Weekend 23 – 25 October (two nights) – Pitlochry
Lots of hill and lower level options based around Milton of Fonab Caravan Park and other local accommodation.
Future Weekend Meets.
Meets in 2021 and beyond
- Our October and November 2020 meets have been rolled over to similar dates in 2021 to Ardvullin House in October 2021and Cleikum Mill Lodge in November 2021. We are negotiating a similar outcome for the New Year meet to Kincraig Christian Centre.
- For now, the bookings for the weekend meets listed below are still in place, but this may easily change as the current coronavirus situation evolves.
|January 22nd – 23rd 2021 (2 days)||Gulabin Lodge, Spittal of Glenshee|
|February 26th – 28th 2021 (3 days)||Loch Ossian SYHA|
|March 26th – 28th 2021 (3 days)||Morvich Outdoor Centre, Kintail|
|April 23rd – 25th 2021 (3 days)||Muir of Inverey, Linn of Dee|
|May 21st – 23rd 2021 (3 days)||Knoydart Foundation Bunkhouse, Inverie|
Last updated 23 Aug 2020